Tuesday 28 June 2011

House of the Flight of Birds


This is somehow unfinished work. I really like this building because there are many architectural things. This building is definitely love it or hate it. I didn't like that much at the beginning. It seemed there were too many ingredients in a food. 


It was another challenge to make non straight line buildings. While I was drawing this, I found more interesting  architectural points, such as the near side curvy part is following the staircase. 


I still feel there is something missing. I can't get rid of this thinking. Maybe because there are many details missing, for example, not right size of window frames, etc. I decided to leave this work this point. If not so, I would hold this one until I die :p


Anyway, the staircase part is absolutely genius and the usage of inside and outside is also fascinating.


This work based on a photograph from this web site, http://www.architizer.com/en_us/projects/view/the-house-of-the-flight-of-birds/23994/

No comments:

Post a Comment