Sunday 26 June 2011

Invisible cities, Diomira



My first invisible city, Diomira. This is not exactly the same city on the book. Hopefully my drawing skill is better when I draw the last city from the book.

....a city with sixty silver domes, bronze statues of all the gods, street paved with lead....when the days are growing shorter and the multicolored lamps are lighted all at once at the doors....

Invisible Cities by Italo Calvino is such a good text book for me to inprove my imagination and creation. Highly recommended!

나의 첫번째 보이지 않은 도시, 디오미라. 내가 그린 도시는 내 상상력이 조금 더해져서 책에 나와 있는 도시와는 약간 다르다. 

 ....a city with sixty silver domes, bronze statues of all the gods, street paved with lead....when the days are growing shorter and the multicolored lamps are lighted all at once at the doors....

이탈로 칼비노의 '보이지 않은 도시들'은 상상력과 창의력을 향상시켜주는 교과서와도 같다. 어른들한테도 흥미롭지만, 어린 아이들한테도 너무나 추천해 주고 싶은 책이다. 

No comments:

Post a Comment